The wooden church hall was originally built as the All Saints Church in 1881 by Meyrick, Perrin and Oakley and was dedicated by Bishop Hadfield on 16 February 1882. It replaced the first Anglican church, built on the site in 1875, which was incorporated into this building.
Level of description:
Part of collection:
0 Comments · Post a comment here
For enquiries please contact Ian Matheson City Archives:
Please quote this item’s reference number: 2010N_C85_3280