Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header Port Chalmers - Warrington Anglican Parish | The Community Archive
Last updated: 9 April 2010

Port Chalmers - Warrington Anglican Parish

Collection | Ref # ARC-0357 | Held by Hocken Collections - Uare Taoka o Hakena

Title:

Port Chalmers - Warrington Anglican Parish

Description:

Anglican churches were built at Warrington and Port Chalmers in 1872 and 1874 respectively. The two churches were linked in a single parochial district from 1932. In 1960 Warrington was separated and attached to ministry held at the psychiatric hospitals of Cherry Farm, Seacliff and Orakanui. read more …

Dates covered:

1937 - 2000
Share share

Can you tell us more about this collection?

Comments 0 Comments · Post a comment here

For enquiries please contact Hocken Collections - Uare Taoka o Hakena:

Ph:
  • +64 3 4798875
F:
  • +64 3 4795078
E:

Please quote this item’s reference number: ARC-0357

More about Hocken Collections - Uare Taoka o Hakena »

Notices from Hocken Collections - Uare Taoka o Hakena: