Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header Wakari Hospital Chapel | The Community Archive
Last updated: 12 February 2010

Wakari Hospital Chapel
History (organisation)

1 - 2 of 2 results
|
Sort by

The Church of the Good Shepherd was opened in Wakari in 1951.

    

The Flagstaff Parochial District detached from St John's Anglican Parish in 1964. In 1976 it became the Flagstaff-Brockville Parochial District.

    
1 - 2 of 2 results
|
Sort by