Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header St John's Anglican Parish (Roslyn) | The Community Archive
Last updated: 12 February 2010

St John's Anglican Parish (Roslyn)
History (organisation)

1 - 5 of 5 results
|
Sort by

The Church of the Good Shepherd was opened in Wakari in 1951.

    

The Flagstaff Parochial District detached from St John's Anglican Parish in 1964. In 1976 it became the Flagstaff-Brockville Parochial District.

    

St Chad's Anglican Church was opened in 1958. Originally part of the St John's Anglican Parish, it formed part of the Flagstaff Parochial District when it came into existence in 1964.

    

St James' Anglican Church was opened in 1965, though Anglican services had been held in the suburb prior to this.

    

St John's Church, Roslyn, Dunedin, opened in June 1880. It was the cornerstone of the St John's Anglican Parish.

    
1 - 5 of 5 results
|
Sort by