Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header Church of the Good Shepherd (Wakari) | The Community Archive
Last updated: 12 February 2010

Church of the Good Shepherd (Wakari)
History (organisation)

1 - 2 of 2 results
|
Sort by

The Flagstaff Parochial District detached from St John's Anglican Parish in 1964. In 1976 it became the Flagstaff-Brockville Parochial District.

    

St John's Church, Roslyn, Dunedin, opened in June 1880. It was the cornerstone of the St John's Anglican Parish.

    
1 - 2 of 2 results
|
Sort by