Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header Alexandra Education District | The Community Archive
Last updated: 12 February 2010

Alexandra Education District
History (organisation)

1 - 1 of 1 results
|
Sort by

The town of Pirongia lies 11 kilometres west of Te Awamutu and was orginally named Alexandra. In 1864 a schoolroom was built for the children of the men in the 2nd Waikato Regiment.

    
1 - 1 of 1 results
|
Sort by