Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header St Chad's Anglican Church (Halfway Bush) | The Community Archive
Last updated: 11 January 2010

St Chad's Anglican Church (Halfway Bush)

Collection | Ref # ARC-0253 | Held by Hocken Collections - Uare Taoka o Hakena

Title:

St Chad's Anglican Church (Halfway Bush)

Description:

St Chad's Anglican Church was opened in 1958. Originally part of the St John's Anglican Parish, it formed part of the Flagstaff Parochial District when it came into existence in 1964. St Chad's was closed for worship in 1971 and the church building was subsequently sold.

read more …

Dates covered:

1955 - 1972
Share share

Can you tell us more about this collection?

Comments 0 Comments · Post a comment here

For enquiries please contact Hocken Collections - Uare Taoka o Hakena:

Ph:
  • +64 3 4798875
F:
  • +64 3 4795078
E:

Please quote this item’s reference number: ARC-0253

More about Hocken Collections - Uare Taoka o Hakena »

Notices from Hocken Collections - Uare Taoka o Hakena: