Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header Chilton Saint James School Archives | The Community Archive
Last updated: 22 October 2018

Chilton Saint James School Archives

1 - 5 of 5 results
|
Sort by

The Old Girls' Association of Chilton House School was not formed till 1925, after the retirement of the longest serving Lady Principal, Mrs Henry Smith. Chilton House closed in 1930.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1925 - 1941     

Chilton House School was a privately owned school for girls founded in Wellington in 1897.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1897 - 1931     

The Old Girls' Association of Chilton Saint James was founded in 1930 by a group of ex-pupils who formed its first governing committee, and a small printed magazine, referred to as the "news sheet" wa

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1930 - Current     

Chilton Saint James is an Anglican boarding and day school for girls which was founded in 1918 in Lower Hutt by Miss Geraldine FitzGerald, who was its Principal for the first 21 years.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1917 - Current     

Miss Geraldine FitzGerald was born in 1871 in Wellington, the eleventh child of Frances (Fanny) Erskine nee Draper, and James Edward FitzGerald. She died at Lower Hutt, 1955.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1883 - 1955     
1 - 5 of 5 results
|
Sort by