Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header South Auckland Research Centre | The Community Archive
Last updated: 12 December 2018

South Auckland Research Centre

1 - 20 of 304 results
|
Sort by
Page:

The Festival Society of Manukau was formed in November 1967. In October 1968, it launched its first annual Manukau City arts festival, the 'Festival of the Arts in Action'.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1967 - 1974     

The committee was formed in November 1951 to consider the financing of a Community Centre War Memorial, mainly through direct donation from the local community and with the support of central governm

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1950 - 1953     

St James Anglican Church parish hall in Church Rd was formally opened on December 15 1923.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1923 - 1954     

On 16 August 1926, a plot of reserved land south of Papatoetoe was constituted as the Sunnyside Domain and in the same year Manukau County Council was appointed as the Sunnyside Domain Board.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1927 - 1936     

Created in 1952 by A.F. Riach for a history assignment as part of the requirements of her study at the Auckland Teachers College (A.T.C.).

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1850 - 1952     

Records of the Alfriston School Centennial Committee, Alfriston School (1894-1994), including some records of the 80th Jubilee (1974).

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1974 - 1994     

Minutes of the Alfriston-Brookby Patriotic League, 24 August 1914 to 13 July 1917. The League accepted donations and undertook fund-raising activities for the “War Fund”, “Belgium Relief Fund”, etc.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1914 - 1917     

The Alfriston-Brookby Social & Sporting Organisation was founded in 1970 (?) to co-ordinate community social and sporting events and to encourage the development of community spirit in the localities

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1970 - 1998     

'The Skipper and his crew: F/Lt R.E.R. Robertshawe DFC (RNZAF)' is an account of the active service of R.E.R.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1985 - 1985     

Ernest Trevor Pellow was born in Onewhero in 1918. He joined the armed forces in 1941, attending Air Training School in Canada.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1985 - 1985     

'Deviations from a pilot's logbook: Squadron Leader V. A.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1975 - 1975     

'227 Squadron Heilbronn NJGG: Building Bridges 1944-1983' is a detailed manuscript account of the attack on Heilbronn, Germany, by 227 Squadron of the RAF, on the night of 4-5 December 1944.

Manuscr

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1983 - 1983     

Transcription with commentary from the diary of Captain Ian C. Patterson DSO DFC, largely relating to the delivery of a Hudson aircraft from Canada to the United Kingdom in July 1941.

Diary

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1941 - 1941     

Narrative describing the researcher's ultimately unsuccessful attempts to locate the grave of Flying Officer B. O.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1944 - 1988     

Reports and clippings on the activities of the Papatoetoe Senior Citizens Club 1971-1989 and the Mangere East Senior Citizens Club 1980-1989, compiled by member, Arthur W. Arculus.

Scrapbooks

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1971 - 1989     

Background The Ardmore Presbyterian Church was opened in 1929, with the support of local members of the Clevedon and Papakura Presbyterian Churches.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1929 - 1939     

The first public meeting, held on March 13 1899, met for the purpose of considering the advisability of erecting a public hall in the district.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1899 - 1942     

'Aroha Nui Otara' was a community newspaper in Otara, Manukau City, published (mostly) fortnightly from August 23 1993 to February 12 1996, 57 issues in all.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1993 - 1993     

The Auckland Aero Club is one of New Zealand's oldest, largest and most active recreational flying clubs.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1928 - 1989     

This collection formerly belonged to Ronald Queenin and consists of short histories, photographs, timetables and ephemera relating to bus companies operating in the Auckland area.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1910 - Circa 1980     
1 - 20 of 304 results
|
Sort by
Page: