« Return to list

You are exploring ‘Religion’

1 - 6 of 6 results
|
Sort by

The first All Saints church was dedicated in 1875. It was enlarged three times before being relocated on the same site in 1913 when a new brick church was built on the Church Street frontage.

Contains 2 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1885 - Circa 1980      Contributor: Ian Matheson City Archives     

The wooden church hall was originally built as the All Saints Church in 1881 by Meyrick, Perrin and Oakley and was dedicated by Bishop Hadfield on 16 February 1882.

Dates covered: 1981 - 1981     

The first Anglican church on this site was constructed in 1875. When it proved too small the first building was turned and used in the construction of this church.

Dates covered: 1900 - 1910     

Documents and photographs relating to the Women's Auxiliary Air Force (WAAF) service of WA 1 Jessica (Jess) Lilian Drewitt (married name Waugh) during World War Two. Collection includes RNZAF disch

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1941 - 1946     

Minute Book, Turanga Creek No.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1896 - 1926     

Papers and photographs relating to the service of Reverend Flight Lieutenent Taylor during World War Two.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1941 - 1945     
1 - 6 of 6 results
|
Sort by