« Return to list

You are exploring ‘Freemasons’

1 - 7 of 7 results
|
Sort by

This lodge was formed by the amalgamation of Lodge Morning Star No. 192 N.Z.C. and Lodge Roslyn No. 250 N.Z.C.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1907 - 2002     

Lodge St Clair was established in 1922. In 1983 it amalgamated with Lodge Oceanic to form Lodge Musselburgh.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1922 - 1983     

The Lodge was established in 1865 and closed in 1993. Scope and contents: Thus collection includes minute books, a letter book, membership ledger, and statements of receipt and expenditure.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1865 - 1993     

This Chapter was one of the oldest in New Zealand and closed on 27 June 2002. The Otago Royal Arch Chapter No. 7 N.Z.C. succeeded the Otago Royal Arch Chapter No. 844 E.C.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1890 - 2002     

The Dunedin Lodge, No. 931 E.C. was established in 1860. The first minute book (1860-1878) was destroyed in a fire in the Masonic hall 13 February 1881. The Lodge closed on Tueday 28th August 2001.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1861 - 2001     

This Lodge closed in 1988 when its remaining members amalgamated into the United Lodge of Otago No.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1921 - 1988     

The collection consists of two minute books and a register of marks book.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1880 - 1964     
1 - 7 of 7 results
|
Sort by