« Return to list

You are exploring ‘Anglican Church’

41 - 59 of 59 results
|
Sort by
Page:

St John's Church, Roslyn, Dunedin, opened in June 1880. It was the cornerstone of the St John's Anglican Parish.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1877 - 2006     

Regular Anglican services were held in the old volunteer hall, Mosgiel, from 1891. In 1893 St Luke's Church was opened and in 1930 a church hall was built.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1913 - 1989     

St Mark's Anglican Parish was formerly the Clutha Parochial District.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1876 - 1977     

Regular Anglican church services were held in North East Valley from 1882 and the opening service of St Martin's Church took place on 21 February 1884.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1884 - 1997     

Regular Anglican services were held in Mornington from 1871 and St Mary's Church was established in 1883, after the old St Peter's Church, Caversham, was removed to a site in Mornington.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1882 - 1998     

St Mary's was part of the Otago Peninsula Parish.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1880 - 1995     

The collection includes Vestry minutes and service registers.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1886 - 1964     

This collection includes baptismal, marriage and burial registers, Vestry books, correspondence and financial records and a number of prayer and hymn books.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1863 - 1982     

The foundation stones of St Matthew's Anglican Church were laid in 1873, and the church was officially opened the following year.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1872 - 2001     

St Matthew's Anglican Church was opened in 1898. It formed part of the Tuapeka Parochial District, together with Holy Trinity Anglican Church in Lawrence.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1866 - 1971     

This collection contains marriage registers, baptismal registers, and Vestry and Ladies Guild records.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1893 - 1960     

St Michael's is part of the Otago Peninsula Parish.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1875 - 2002     

St Nicholas' is part of the Otago Peninsula Parish.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1948 - 2003     

The site for St Paul's Church was acquired in 1869 and the present church was erected in 1871.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1891 - 1984     

St Paul's was part of the Milton-Tuapeka Anglican Parish upon its creation in 1973. The church later transferred to the Balclutha Parish.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1902 - 1975     

The first parish church of St Paul was built in the Octagon in 1862-1863.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1840 - 2008     

The first St Peter's church was built in 1863. This building was subsequently enlarged and in 1932 it was replaced by the present stone building.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1863 - 2002     

The Wakatipu Anglican Parish is comprised of St Peter's Church, Queenstown (established 1863) and St Paul's Church, Arrowtown (established 1871).

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1867 - 2001     

The first Anglican church in the Winton area was Holy Trinity Church, which opened in 1876.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1900 - 2003     
41 - 59 of 59 results
|
Sort by
Page: