« Return to list

You are exploring ‘Anglican Church’

21 - 40 of 59 results
|
Sort by

In 1933 the Holy Trinity Church Hall was opened in North Invercargill.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1931 - 1995     

Regular Anglican services in Port Chalmers began in 1870 and the foundation stone of Holy Trinity Church was laid on 7 June 1871.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1870 - 2006     

Holy Trinity Anglican Church opened in 1876 and in its early years was part of the Gladstone Parish. The first resident priest was appointed in 1902.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1875 - 1999     

This collection includes journals, letters, and other papers.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1825 - 1831     

Samuel Marsden was born on 25 June 1765, at Farsley, Yorkshire, England, the eldest of the seven children of Bathsheba Brown and her husband, Thomas Marsden.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1794 - 1838     

The Milton-Tuapeka Anglican Parish was created in 1973. It was made up of St John's Anglican Church in Milton, Holy Trinity Anglican Church in Lawrence and St Paul's Anglican Church in Kaitangata.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1909 - 1993     

The Otago Peninsula Parish was previously known as St Michael's and All Angels Parish.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1880 - 2003     

Anglican churches were built at Warrington and Port Chalmers in 1872 and 1874 respectively. The two churches were linked in a single parochial district from 1932.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1937 - 2000     

Henry Selfe was born in 1810 near Worcester and was educated at Glasgow University.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1849 - 1870     

St Aidan's is part of the Otago Peninsula Parish. The church was sold c.2002 and the community bought the local restaurant and renamed it Loaves & Fishes.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1926 - 2002     

St Alban's Anglican Church was opened in 1922. It was linked to the Holy Trinity Anglican Church in Lawrence. The final service was held at the church in 1975.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1915 - 1975     

St Alban's Anglican Church opened on 21 July 1926.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1926 - 1988     

St Andrew's Anglican Church formed part of the Dunedin All Saints Parish. The church is now closed.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1882 - 1985     

St Barnabas Anglican Church was built in 1872. Among the features of the building are a number of fine stained glass windows.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1872 - 1997     

St Chad's Anglican Church was opened in 1958. Originally part of the St John's Anglican Parish, it formed part of the Flagstaff Parochial District when it came into existence in 1964.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1955 - 1972     

Anglican services in Nightcaps were held from the early 1950s and St Christopher's Anglican Church was opened in 1959. The last service was held there on 14 March 1993.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1954 - 1993     

Anglican services in Fortrose began in 1883 in connection with the Mataura River Mission.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1883 - 1969     

St James' Anglican Church was opened in 1965, though Anglican services had been held in the suburb prior to this.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1961 - 1993     

The Anglican vicar of Port Chalmers began conducting services in Sawyers Bay in 1924. A wooden church hall in Hugh Street was opened in 1931 and the name 'St James' was bestowed on it in the 1960s.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1931 - 1990     

St John's Anglican Church was officially opened in 1866, although Anglican services had been held in the Milton district since the late 1850s.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1858 - 1991     
21 - 40 of 59 results
|
Sort by