« Return to list

You are exploring ‘womens’

1 - 11 of 11 results
|
Sort by

Historical Notes The Hawke's Bay Women's Club first opened in Napier in 1928 in premises on the Marine Parade. These were destroyed in the 1931 earthquake along with the club records and effects.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1935 - 1987     

Historical Notes The Helensville Women's Auxiliary was formed in October 1939 and existed until about December 1945 Scope & Contents The only record held is an account book containing receipts and

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1939 - 1945     

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1953 - 1983     

The Himatangi Beach Branch of the Country Women's Institute (CWI) was formed 7 October 1957 and went into recess after a meeting on 7 April 1971. Minute books. Annual meetings.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1957 - 1971     

Homai Country Women's Institute

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1957 - 1989     

Kohe Kohe - Te Toro Country Women'sInstitute

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1932 - 1996     

Kohimarama-Mission Bay Country Women'sInstitute

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1959 - 1961     

The original Kopane Institute (CWI) was formed in 1939, going into recess in 1947.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1939 - 1988     

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1938 - 1979     

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1939 - 1991     

Committee minutes, monthly meeting minutes, subscription lists, ledger, 21st birthday and golden jubilee records and handbooks.

Records

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1935 - 2002     
1 - 11 of 11 results
|
Sort by