Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header You are exploring ‘Preschool education’ | The Community Archive

« Return to list

You are exploring ‘Preschool education’

1 - 19 of 19 results
|
Sort by

The Dunedin Free Kindergarten Association was founded in 1889.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1880 - 2001     

Halfway Bush Kindergarten is one of 22 kindergartens administered by the Dunedin Kindergarten Association. Scope and contents: This collection includes a cash book, minutes, correspondence, n

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1988 - 1990     

Elizabeth Hamilton is an ex-principal of the former Kindergarten Teachers' College, Dunedin. Scope and contents: This collection consists of nine scrapbooks of newspaper clippings and photogra

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1943 - 1968     

Brief history of the Manurewa Playcentre opened in 1960 at Lupton Memorial Park, Manurewa. The author was the first Assistant-Supervisor at the playcentre.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1957 - 1960     

Yaralla Kindergarten opened on the 19th October 1891 in the King Street Church Hall, Dunedin. It moved to North Dunedin Club Rooms and then to the old Knox Church Hall.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1916 - 1995     

Notes by Kenneth Muir, former farmer of Alfriston on the re-naming of local bridges in the Alfriston-Brookby area, documents relating to the history and proposed sale of Alfriston Presbyterian Church,

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1960 - Circa 2016      Contributor: South Auckland Research Centre     

Leith Valley Play Centre was established in 1965. The centre, which was located on Great King Street, changed its name to the Leith Playcentre. It went into recess at the end of 1998.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1964 - 1998     

Mornington Playcentre was established in 1950. Scope and contents: This collection includes pupil rolls (1951-1972) and enrolment forms (1950s-1980s), attendance registers (1957-1992), minutes (

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1947 - 1992     

The Nga Tapuwae Community Education Complex, Mangere, was seen as a ‘prototype’ school, it was specifically designed to serve the needs of the Mangere area with a strong emphasis on the partnership be

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1976 - 1997      Contributor: South Auckland Research Centre     

The first interest in playcentres within Dunedin came in 1949, when three separate groups of Dunedin parents planned for playcentres in their districts.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1949 - 1999     

Background: On 26 March 1946, a meeting was held to find ways and means of establishing a Kindergarten in Pukekohe.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1946 - 1978      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

Founded by Ruby Darling in 1913 and named after Rachel Reynolds, the first president of the Dunedin Free Kindergarten Association, 1889 to 1900.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1920 - 1992     

The Ravensbourne/Maia Playcentre opened in 1968 and closed at the end of 2000. Scope and contents: The collection includes minutes, correspondence, registers of attendance and other administrati

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1968 - 2000     

In 1954 the Maori Hill-Roslyn Nursery Playcentre was established in Wright Street, Roslyn.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1954 - 1997     

St Kilda Kindergarten is one of 22 kindergartens administered by the Dunedin Kindergarten Association.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1939 - 1985     

The Playcentre was established in 1969.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1969 - 2005     

Wakari Kindergarten was one of 22 kindergartens administered by the Dunedin Kindergarten Association.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1943 - 1976     

Wakari Playcentre was established in 1954. Scope and contents: This collection consists of minutes, correspondence, registers of attendance and some financial records.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1954 - 1979     

Revised draft of thesis ‘Maoris in a Metropolis’: A study of urbanisation of the Maori. By Ranginui J. Walker. Annotated draft copy of Ph.D project for submission to the University of Auckland.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1970 - 1970      Contributor: South Auckland Research Centre     
1 - 19 of 19 results
|
Sort by