« Return to list

You are exploring ‘Health care services’

1 - 13 of 13 results
|
Sort by

Miriam Murray trained as a nurse at Dunedin Hospital c.1930-1934. In the late 1950s she became the Secretary of the Otago Branch of the New Zealand Registered Nurses Association.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1862 - 2000     

The collection includes minute book, correspondence, and financial records.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1962 - 1996     

The Dunedin Branch started in 1907, as the first Plunket Society Branch in New Zealand and for some years it ran the Plunket Society for the entire country.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1913 - 1978     

The Dunedin North Branch was created in 1979 when the Dunedin branch split into Dunedin North and Dunedin South, dividing the twelve sub-branches between them. Scope and Contents The collection

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1979 - 1995     

This collection includes minutes, annual reports, correspondence, financial papers, Mothers' Club records, and other records.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1944 - 2002     

The New Zealand Society for the Preservation of the Health of Women and Children, later the Royal New Zeland Society for the Health of Women and Children, later the Royal New Zealand Plunket Society.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1871 - 2004     

The collection includes both sub-branch minute books and Mothers Club minute books. The Mothers Club minute books overlap in date because they were running two sets of minutes in unison.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1947 - 1981     

Known as the Truby King-Hunt Karitane Hospital, it opened in 1926 owing to the munificence of Sir William Hunt.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1928 - 1980     

The collection includes minutes and Mothers' Club records.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1954 - 1999     

The Tapanui sub-branch formed in about 1925, at the same time as the Heriot and Kelso sub-branches. It is part of the West Otago Branch.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1933 - 1975     

The Truby King-Harris Hospital was established in 1907, the first of the Karitane Hospitals.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1908 - 1978     

Melrose House was built on top of Mt. Melrose in Wellington as the private residence of Sir Frederic Truby King.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1908 - 1981     

The Victoria Jubilee Convalescent Fund merged with the Patients' and Prisoners' Aid Society in 1920.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1888 - 1920     
1 - 13 of 13 results
|
Sort by