Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header You are exploring ‘Clubs’ | The Community Archive

« Return to list

You are exploring ‘Clubs’

1 - 20 of 80 results
|
Sort by
Page:

Collection representing the history and achievements of local athlete Ann Audain who was a former member of the Otahuhu Athletic Club. Holdings Wooden Cupboards 1. Framed black and white photo

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1955 - 2009      Contributor: Otahuhu Historical Society     

The Archerfield School for girls was opened in Dunedin in 1913, and an Old Girls' Association was established in 1920.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1920 - 1963     

Awhitu Archives Accession List for archival holdings held by the Awhitu Historical Society.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1860 - Circa 2000      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

The Waitati-Warrington Senior Citizens Association, later known as the Blueskin Bay Senior Citizens Club, was established about 1973. Scope and contents: The collection includes a minute book (1

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1973 - 1988     

This collection holds documents, objects, and photographs from the Counties Area branch of the New Zealand Motor Caravan Association Inc.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1988 - 2013      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

Minute book for the meetings of the Mangere Branch of the Country Women’s Institute (CWI) from 1972 until 2010.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1972 - 2010      Contributor: Mangere Historical Society     

Scrapbook containing photographs and original newspaper clippings of the meetings of the Mangere Branch of the Country Women’s Institute (CWI) from 1990 to 1996.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1988 - 1996      Contributor: Mangere Historical Society     

William Hood Davidson was a market gardener who wrote about Leith Valley and the ship 'Lady Egidia'.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1848 - 1988     

The Dunedin Burns Club was established in 1891. Its objects included celebrating annually the birth of the Scottish poet Robert Burns, and perpetuating his memory.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1892 - 1992     

The Dunedin Ladies Scottish Pipe Band was formed on 17 December 1947. It became an incorporated society in 1948 and affiliated with the Otago Centre in 1950.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1947 - 1974     

The collection includes committee minutes, club meeting and excursion reports, January Holiday Trip reports, correspondence, cash books and annual reports and balance sheets.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1872 - 1994     

The Dunedin Spinners and Weavers Guild was formed in 1970 and incorporated as a society in 1982.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1970 - 1991     

Dannemora Gardens is an example of an early version of a retirement village with a focus on community and active living in older aged adults.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 2000 - 2015      Contributor: South Auckland Research Centre     

See 'Related links' below for access. Theatre Archives New Zealand does not hold archival records.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1963 - Circa 1966      Contributor: Theatre Archives New Zealand     

Folder containing compiled information gathered by members of the Otahuhu Historical Society for Auckland City Leisure Arts Division.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1883 - 2003     

The Club was established as the Tahuna Park Trotting Club on 14 April 1882. It used Tahuna Park for its race meetings until 1909 when land was purchased at Forbury Park.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1892 - 1995     

Catherine Henrietta Elliot Valpy was born on 19 December 1829.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1849 - 1919     

This collection contains documents and photographs relating to the Glenbrook Hockey Club and hockey in the wider Franklin - Counties area. Possibly research material for a publication.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1915 - 2003      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

Established in 1929, membership of the Haeremai Club was limited to twenty women and the rules were somewhat stringent. Each member was required to pay an entry fee and sixpence per day.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1931 - 1968     

The Howick Beautifying Society was formed on June 6th, 1923. Its aims were to preserve and prevent the destruction of the scenery and historic sights in Howick, both public and private.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1939 - 2004     
1 - 20 of 80 results
|
Sort by
Page: