« Return to list

You are exploring ‘Licensed premises’

1 - 4 of 4 results
|
Sort by

Biography: The first Ranfurly Hotel was built about 1900 and run under private ownership until the building was destroyed by fire in 1933.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1984 - 1984      Contributor: Heritage Collections, Dunedin Public Library     

Wages ledger book of a local hotel (possibly the Criterion Hotel) for the years 1984 to 1987. Lists the names, addresses and signatures of workers.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1984 - 1987      Contributor: Otahuhu Historical Society     

Large ledger book containing details of working time and payments to employees of the Criterion Hotel for the years 1986 and 1987. Names listed include T. Letoa; J. Hopoi; P. Safia; J. Tipene; M.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1986 - 1987      Contributor: Otahuhu Historical Society     

The Otahuhu Returned Soldiers’ Club was founded in 1925 with the Reverend C.B. Seaton elected as President.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1934 - 2002      Contributor: Otahuhu Historical Society     
1 - 4 of 4 results
|
Sort by