Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header You are exploring ‘Primary schools’ | The Community Archive

« Return to list

You are exploring ‘Primary schools’

1 - 20 of 85 results
|
Sort by
Page:

Alexandra School was established in 1864. In 1912 it became Alexandra District High School, incorporating primary and secondary schools.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1878 - 1961     

This collection contains admission, progress and withdrawal registers (1880 -1973), registers of progress and achievement (1960), record of survey (1950), School Committee material including minute bo

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1880 - 2008     

Background: The Ararimu Centennial Committee sent out a letter to people in the community saying 'We would like you to know that Ararimu will be celebrating it's Centennial with a District reunion

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1867 - 1984      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

Awhitu Archives Accession List for archival holdings held by the Awhitu Historical Society.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1860 - Circa 2000      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

Olga Sansom wrote about her areas of interest in radio broadcasts, book reviews, published books and articles and in answering the many inquiries that came to her.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1686 - 1991     

James Elder Brown arrived in Otago on the 'Ajax' in 1849. He erected the first threshing machine, along with his brother and father.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1850 - 1887     

Photocopies of original documents relating to the town of Buckland in the Franklin District. Includes: Part of Buckland School 75th Jubilee booklet, 7th, 8th, 9th November, 1969. Newspaper clipping

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1909 - 1992      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

Clydevale School opened in 1898.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1898 - 1939     

Coal Creek School opened in 1883.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1884 - 1930     

Corstorphine School was established in February 1950. Scope and contents: The collection includes registers of progress and achievement, registers of attendance, records of survey, enrolment for

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1950 - 1999     

The school was established at Cromwell 1865 and became a District High School in 1925, and Cromwell College in 1978.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1874 - 1989     

In February 1871, ten Dominican nuns arrived in Dunedin to begin teaching in Roman Catholic schools in New Zealand.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1871 - 2003     

Dunback school opened in 1870 and closed in 2001.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1877 - 2001     

The school opened in 1852 and decapitated to Mosgiel Intermediate in 1973.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1862 - 2003     

Finlayson Park School is a large Primary school located at 85 John Walker Drive, Manurewa, Auckland. The school is very multicultural with students coming from a wide mix of cultural backgrounds.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1979 - 1995      Contributor: South Auckland Research Centre     

Union Street Normal School began as the Green Door School in 1861, and in 1862 the Provincial Government built the North Dunedin School on the corner of Great King Street and Union Street.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1862 - 1980     

The school opened in 1882. It closed in 1947 and pupils transferred to Ranfurly District High School.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1882 - 1948     

Oral history interview with Janice Grace at her home in Pakuranga on 29 April 2014. Recorded by Karen Lawson, Pakuranga Library.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1959 - 2015      Contributor: South Auckland Research Centre     

Grants Braes School opened on 1 February 1950.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1950 - 1999     

The school operated as Green Island Bush School from 1853-1855 and became Green Island School in 1856.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1856 - 2003     
1 - 20 of 85 results
|
Sort by
Page: