Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header You are exploring ‘Social services’ | The Community Archive

« Return to list

You are exploring ‘Social services’

1 - 20 of 364 results
|
Sort by
Page:

Letters written by Mary Ahern (later Dudson) to her mother Katie Ahern (nee Murray) while overseas, December 1950 - February 1953. These letters have been published.

Papers

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1950 - 1953     

The Society's records include minute books 1951-1952, 1967, 1973-1975; financial records 1966-1967, 1973-1975; membership records 1967, 1970; competition books 1875-1975.

Records

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1875 - 1975     

Mary Aldred was the wife of the Methodist missionary John Aldred. They arrived in Auckland with their family of two sons and three daughters in 1849.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1843 - Circa 1932     

The Alfriston-Brookby Social & Sporting Organisation was founded in 1970 (?) to co-ordinate community social and sporting events and to encourage the development of community spirit in the localities

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1970 - 1998     

Allen, a Sumner schoolmaster, 1907-1933 and reporter for the Christchurch newspapers, was very active in local affairs. The records comprise newspaper cuttings from the 'Christchurch Star', Christchu

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1915 - 1938     

This collection consists of four publications of interest to Wairarapa They are: "Wairarapa Regional Planning Scheme Section One "1984; "Glistening Waters" 1969; "Forest Gateways - Kopuaranga - the p

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1948 - 1985     

John Allison was a Christchurch accountant.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1860 - 1987     

Historical Notes: The history of Altrusa in New Zealand spans almost 50 years. The first clubs were formed in New Zealand in 1966 but were not chartered until 1969.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1966 - 2008      Contributor: Heritage Collections, Dunedin Public Library     

An extensive collection of family papers and photographs including material from Mr Andrew's parents, aunt and uncle. John Chapman Andrew (1928 - 1993) lived on Ica Station at Tinui with his family.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1900 - 1992     

The "Sedgley" home was started in 1926 to take the overflow from a Lower Hutt Home.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1926 - 1991     

These burial registers from Auckland's Symonds Street cemetery are arranged by date of burial.

Burial registers

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1862 - 1885     

Mrs Daniell made a number of donations to the archives as she prepared to leave Masterton.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1920 - 1995     

These papers mainly deal with the family of R M Daniell whose ancestor Charles was a prominent businessman in Masterton around 1880.The family owned sawmills and hardware outlets.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1868 - 1970     

Anti Apartheid and Race Relations Archive (a.k.a.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1969 - 1982     

The papers include letters from the Ashton family in Manchester to Thomas and Elizabeth Ashton, Auckland.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1883 - 1918     

Atawhai was one of the grand homes of Palmerston North. It was built in 1908 for Edwin Keiller, a local land owner, on the hill beside Massey University.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1928 - 1933     

Mr George Atkinson, a carpenter from Waimate North was building the Awanui Church when he met Miss Amelia Spanhake of Houhora. In 1899 they were married and the couple took up land in the Mangatete d

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1889 - Circa 1929     

Suzanne Aubert founded the Congregation of the Daughters of Our Lady of Compassion (commonly called "Sisters of Compassion") in 1892. It became a Pontifical Institute in 1917.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1871 - 1926     

Scrapbook of J.J. Aylmer, Warden and Resident Magistrate at Ross, Westland, 1865-1872.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1865 - 1896     

Sydney Aymes came from Palmerston North. He married Maria Smart, and farmed at Prebbelton and Kirwee, living at Studleigh, Prebbleton.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1893 - 1935     
1 - 20 of 364 results
|
Sort by
Page: