Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header You are exploring ‘Schools’ | The Community Archive

« Return to list

You are exploring ‘Schools’

101 - 118 of 118 results
|
Sort by
Page:

Table Hill School was established in 1876 and closed in 1947. Scope and contents: The collection consists of a School Committee minute book and cash book.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1927 - 1947     

The school opened as Mosgiel School in 1871 and became a District High School from 1901 to 1922. It was Mosgiel Primary School between 1922 and 1925.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1861 - 2005     

Book covering aspects of the early history of Auckland including early Maori settlements, Judges Bay; Hobson Bay; the Tamaki district focusing on Panmure, Otahuhu, Papatoetoe, Manurewa and Papakura.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1800 - 1958      Contributor: Otahuhu Historical Society     

The school opened in 1894 as Ashley Downs, and in 1901 the name changed to Taumata.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1894 - 1947     

The school opened in 1905 and closed in 1962.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1905 - 1969     

Contains the classroom teaching scheme set out for the year by teacher Keith E. Patterson at Mangere Bridge School for the year 1945.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1945 - 1945      Contributor: Mangere Historical Society     

Owaka School opened in 1870. It became Owaka District High School, with both primary and secondary departments, in 1922. It then became The Catlins Area School in 1978.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1875 - 1987     

File of correspondence relating to Rev. C.T.J.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1866 - 1965      Contributor: South Auckland Research Centre     

Francis Edwin (Frank) Tod was born at Palmerston in 1931 and raised at Seacliff. After leaving high school he worked in insurance offices in Dunedin and Invercargill.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1820 - 2001     

Tokomairiro School was established in Milton in 1856.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1874 - 1975     

The school opened in 1870 and was closed in 1949. It was consolidated on Clutha Valley District High School in 1939.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1879 - 1949     

Circle Hill School was established in 1879 and closed in 1913.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1881 - 1993     

The school opened as Blueskin School in 1864 and became Waitati School in 1887. Scope and contents: The collection includes photocopied admission, progress and withdrawal Registers, examinati

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1863 - 2004     

The school opened in 1849 as Miss Dunlop's, and in 1858 it became known as Wakari School.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1857 - 2002     

The school opened in 1886 as White Sow Valley. In 1888 it became known as Maruimato and then from 1915 it was called Wedderburn.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1886 - 1988     

In 2008 the West Taieri Schools Jubilee Committee arranged celebrations to mark 150 years since the foundation of West Taieri School.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 2008 - 2008     

Wharetoa School opened in 1910.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1910 - 1939     

List of names of soldiers who served in WWI found inscribed on the WWI Memorial Stones at Pukekohe Intermediate School.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1914 - 2006      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     
101 - 118 of 118 results
|
Sort by
Page: