Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header You are exploring ‘Schools’ | The Community Archive

« Return to list

You are exploring ‘Schools’

41 - 60 of 118 results
|
Sort by
Page:

Elsie Locke was a children's writer, historian, poet and activist with a number of peace, environmental and women's rights organisations.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1847 - 1979     

Logan Park High School opened in 1975 and was developed from an earlier school in central Dunedin, King Edward Technical College.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1947 - 2007     

The school opened in 1860 as North East Harbour School and remained so until 1975.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1862 - 1977     

The School opened in 1883 and operated as Macandrew Road School until 20 May 1940 when it became Macandrew Intermediate School. Scope and contents: This collection includes admission, progress

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1883 - 1990     

Oral history interview with Betty MacFarlan, resident of Pakuranga since the mid 1950’s. Interviewed by Karen Lawson with Geoff Pollard, Librarians, Auckland Libraries on the 3rd of December 2014.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1950 - Circa 1970      Contributor: South Auckland Research Centre     

Macraes School opened in 1868, Moonlight School in 1880, and Nenthorn School in 1890. Nenthorn School closed in 1901. Moonlight School closed at the end of 1924.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1868 - 1993      Contributor: Hocken Collections - Uare Taoka o Hakena     

Mrs Shirley Maihi talks about her 35 year career in education in the South Auckland area, focussing in particular on her work at Finlayson Park School and the development and delivery of bilingual edu

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 2011 - 2011     

Meeting minutes of the Mangere Bridge School Dental Clinic Committee between 1951 and 1962. Topic covered include requests for building maintenance, dental equipment and accounts.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1951 - 1962      Contributor: Mangere Historical Society     

Four hardcover books with carbon copy imprints of original letters sent from the Mangere Bridge School Committee for the years 1935-1938, 1938-1941, 1941, 1941-1944 and 1953-1955.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1935 - 1955      Contributor: Mangere Historical Society     

Log book of the Mangere Bridge School Committee providing information on aspects of school life, the organisation of the school and issues of the day.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1945 - 1949      Contributor: Mangere Historical Society     

General correspondence 1936-1953; 1953-1955; 1956; Education Board Letters 1936-1946; Teachers Appointments and Resignations from 1936; Headmasters Reports 1956-1957; Education Board Letters 1953-1954

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1936 - 1975      Contributor: Mangere Historical Society     

Book containing minutes of the meetings held by the Mangere Bridge School Pool Committee.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1955 - 1957      Contributor: Mangere Historical Society     

Manila folder containing correspondence and statement of accounts for the fundraising and the building of the Mangere Bridge School Swimming Pool.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1956 - 1959      Contributor: Mangere Historical Society     

On the 1st of September 1859 a school was opened at Mangere.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1878 - 1886      Contributor: Mangere Historical Society     

Spiral bound volume of photocopied meeting minutes of the Mangere Central School Committee from April 1886 to 20 May 1907. Names listed include Chairman Mr M. M. Kirkbride, Messrs F. Pegler; W.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1886 - 1907      Contributor: Mangere Historical Society     

1. Photocopies of meeting minutes from the Mangere Central School Committee meetings 1861 to 1878 (later named Mangere District School in minute book). Names mentioned include Messrs E.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1861 - 1878      Contributor: Mangere Historical Society     

Eweburn School was established, initially part-time, in 1879. It became Ranfurly School in 1910.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1879 - 2000     

Manurewa's first school opened on 3 September 1906, in the former Woodside School building which was shifted to a new site on the corner of Hill Road and Great South Road. For many years it was known

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1881 - 1981      Contributor: South Auckland Research Centre     

DVD of the powhiri during the openng of the Waharoa and Amo and Maihi on the front of the Whare at Manurewa Intermediate School 'Kahurangi', in Russell Road, Manurewa, Auckland.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 2014 - 2014      Contributor: South Auckland Research Centre     

Musselburgh School was first opened between 1902 and 1903. It appears to have closed in 1904 before reopening in 1905.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1905 - 2001     
41 - 60 of 118 results
|
Sort by
Page: