Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header You are exploring ‘Schools’ | The Community Archive

« Return to list

You are exploring ‘Schools’

1 - 20 of 118 results
|
Sort by
Page:

Alexandra School was established in 1864. In 1912 it became Alexandra District High School, incorporating primary and secondary schools.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1878 - 1961     

This collection contains admission, progress and withdrawal registers (1880 -1973), registers of progress and achievement (1960), record of survey (1950), School Committee material including minute bo

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1880 - 2008     

Background: The Ararimu Centennial Committee sent out a letter to people in the community saying 'We would like you to know that Ararimu will be celebrating it's Centennial with a District reunion

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1867 - 1984      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

Awhitu Archives Accession List for archival holdings held by the Awhitu Historical Society.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1860 - Circa 2000      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

Balmacewen Intermediate School opened in February 1964.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1964 - 1995     

Olga Sansom wrote about her areas of interest in radio broadcasts, book reviews, published books and articles and in answering the many inquiries that came to her.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1686 - 1991     

James Elder Brown arrived in Otago on the 'Ajax' in 1849. He erected the first threshing machine, along with his brother and father.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1850 - 1887     

Photocopies of original documents relating to the town of Buckland in the Franklin District. Includes: Part of Buckland School 75th Jubilee booklet, 7th, 8th, 9th November, 1969. Newspaper clipping

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1909 - 1992      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

Clydevale School opened in 1898.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1898 - 1939     

Coal Creek School opened in 1883.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1884 - 1930     

Corstorphine School was established in February 1950. Scope and contents: The collection includes registers of progress and achievement, registers of attendance, records of survey, enrolment for

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1950 - 1999     

The school was established at Cromwell 1865 and became a District High School in 1925, and Cromwell College in 1978.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1874 - 1989     

Crookston School was established in 1878 and closed in 1928. Scope and contents: The records consist of a photograph of school pupils taken somewhere between 1906 and 1908, a School Committee mi

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1880 - 1927     

Biography: James Albert Dangerfield was born and raised in Christchurch.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1909 - 2001      Contributor: Heritage Collections, Dunedin Public Library     

In February 1871, ten Dominican nuns arrived in Dunedin to begin teaching in Roman Catholic schools in New Zealand.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1871 - 2003     

Dunback school opened in 1870 and closed in 2001.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1877 - 2001     

The school opened in 1852 and decapitated to Mosgiel Intermediate in 1973.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1862 - 2003     

Finlayson Park School is a large Primary school located at 85 John Walker Drive, Manurewa, Auckland. The school is very multicultural with students coming from a wide mix of cultural backgrounds.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1979 - 1995      Contributor: South Auckland Research Centre     

Forbury School pened in 1874 and decapitated to Macandrew Intermediate in 1940. Scope and contents: This collection contains; admission, progress and withdrawal registers (1878-1972), roll books

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1890 - 2000     

Union Street Normal School began as the Green Door School in 1861, and in 1862 the Provincial Government built the North Dunedin School on the corner of Great King Street and Union Street.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1862 - 1980     
1 - 20 of 118 results
|
Sort by
Page: