Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header You are exploring ‘Agriculture’ | The Community Archive

« Return to list

You are exploring ‘Agriculture’

61 - 80 of 304 results
|
Sort by
Page:

These records include Te Rata Station General Sheep Account Book 1919- 1942, Cattle Account Book 1919-1942, Account forms, Homeburn Wool Book 1939- 1943, Maungati Wool Book 1955-1972, Map of Longbush

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1919 - 1978     

The Carterton Young Farmers Club was established in 1935. In 1972 they amalgamated with The Carterton Country Girls Club which had been established in 1964.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1937 - 1989     

Castlerock (or Castle Rock) Station is situated 6km from Lumsden, in Southland. W. "Barney" Ovens was a shearer at the station, and a representative of the Shearers' Union.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1893 - 1956     

Hannah Rebecca Frances Caverhill (nee King) emigrated to New Zealand with her mother and siblings aboard the 'Cressy' in 1850. She married John Scott Caverhill in 1855.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1850 - 1896     

Scrapbooks relating to the Caverhill family

Papers

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1861 - 1950     

The records deal with the eradication of all noxious animal pests: rabbits, possums and rooks. Note: only two Wards - Hunua & Ohura North - were within the new Manawatu- Wanganui region in 1989.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1974 - 1988     

This organisation was a co-ordinating authority for all Pest Destruction Boards in the central North Island. It only existed three years.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1986 - 1989     

Edward Palmer Chapman was a son of William Chapman. He first came to New Zealand on the "Simlah" in 1851, when he invested in sheep which he left with MacDonald.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1851 - 1864     

Records deal with rabbit eradication. Became part of Ruahine Rabbit Board 1963

Rate book

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1955 - 1956     

The Farm Improvement Club was established in 1960 with the support of Lincoln University.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1960 - 1983     

William C. Hyde was the farm manager at Cheviot Hills Station. The Station was bought by William 'Ready Money' Robinson in 1853.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1863 - 1907     

Born in Cornwall, Chudleigh arrived in New Zealand in 1861 working initially on Springs Station (now Springton township) and later driving stock to the Otago and West Coast goldfields. In the late 18

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1886 - 1919     

Charles Clifford, born in Liverpool, came to New Zealand in 1843 on board the George Fyfe.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1831 - 1896     

Records consist of three minute-books, from the inaugural meeting on 21 April 1952, at the Country Women's Hall, through to 9 July 1973, when at a special General Meeting the club amalgamated with the

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1952 - 1973     

Andrew Hunter Cunningham sailed to New Zealand aboard the "Minerva" in 1859 with his wife, Mary Cunningham (nee Avery), and his sons James Alexander and Charles Avery.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1859 - 1873     

Edward Curry and his wife, Ann Elizabeth Isbister Curry (nee Treadwell) came to New Zealand on the "Glentanner" in 1861. He bought Mt Torlesse Station, but sold it in 1868.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1831 - 1875     

Former Massey University Librarian D.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1883 - 1981     

Papers / Clive Dalton.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1950 - 2004     

[Interviews] / Clive Dalton. The 4WRD Innovations in Agriculture semi-permanent exhibition was held at the Waikato Museum from 2003 to 2006. Dr Dalton was the guest curator for the exhibition.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 2003 - 2006     

As an architect, Frederick Charles Daniell went into partnership with Thomas S. Gray, both living and practising in Hamilton. In 1925, Daniell was working with a Mr Lusk.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1911 - 1935     
61 - 80 of 304 results
|
Sort by
Page: