Get HSTS headerGet HSTS header You are exploring ‘Clubs’ | The Community Archive

You are exploring ‘Clubs’

61 - 80 of 80 results
|
Sort by
Page:

Background Patumahoe Croquet Club was formed in 1942.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1942 - 1968      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

Background: In November 1925 Pokeno's new public hall was opened, it replaced an old hall which had been destroyed by fire in July 1920.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1924 - 1994      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

The Port Waikato Progressive Association was formed in January 1958 to watch over the interests of ratepayers and campers and to promote entertainment during the holiday season.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1958 - 1963      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

Club records of the Pukekohe Men’s Branch of the Probus Club. The club was formed in 1987 following a meeting called by the Rotary Club of Pukekohe, held at the Franklin Club on the 17th June 1987.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1987 - 2007      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

The inaugural meeting of the Pukekohe Art Club took place at the Pukekohe Cultural Centre, Pukekohe, on the 13th September 1979.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1979 - 2000      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

The club was constituted in 1913 at the green adjoining the Pukekohe Bowling Club’s western boundary and continued there until 1951, when the club opened a 10 court lawn on land donated by Mr John Woo

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1913 - 2002      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

The Pukekohe Horticultural Society held its first meeting in 1913. The club operated for 65 years.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1913 - 1998      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

This collection contains photographs, newspaper clippings, posters and ephemera from the Pukekohe Light Opera Club Inc.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1969 - 2009      Contributor: Pukekohe Library     

This collection includes minutes, annual reports, correspondence, financial records, photographs, and other records.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1931 - 2003     

Ten brief histories written by long term Otahuhu resident Harold C. Clark.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1874 - 1964      Contributor: Otahuhu Historical Society     

The Royal Black Preceptory was one of the Lodges instituted in Ireland after 1688.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1906 - 2004     

The branch was established in March 1951. On 15 October 1999 the Women's Division of Federated Farmers became Rural Women New Zealand (Inc.).

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1927 - 2005     

The Women's Division of the Farmers' Union, Middlemarch Branch, was founded in 1930. Its name later changed to the Women's Division of Federated Farmers, and then to Rural Women New Zealand.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1937 - 1998     

1.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1924 - 1975      Contributor: Mangere Historical Society     

This collection includes correspondence files, minute books, financial records, and numerous booklets and newsletters of the South Taieri Young Farmers' Club and related organisations.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1956 - 1994     

The first parish church of St Paul was built in the Octagon in 1862-1863.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: Circa 1840 - 2008     

Research material, correspondence and book launch display materials created by Bruce Ringer during his work on his book Countryside in the city : a history of Totara Park Manurewa. Auckland, N.Z.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 2010 - 2012      Contributor: South Auckland Research Centre     

The Waggon Wheel Square and Round Dance Club was established in 1957. Scope and contents: The collection includes minutes, correspondence, financial records, historical papers, newsletters and c

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1957 - 2002     

The collection consists of two minute books and a register of marks book.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1880 - 1964     

The Zonta Club of South Auckland is part of an international organisation working to advance the status of women worldwide through service and advocacy.

Contains 0 items in The Community Archive
Dates covered: 1977 - 2015      Contributor: South Auckland Research Centre     
61 - 80 of 80 results
|
Sort by
Page: